The Nine Tower is a complex of apartments, commercial centers, and office services, invested and built at 9 Pham Van Dong, Cau Giay, Hanoi, on a land lot with an area of 5,190 m2, density. The overall construction of the project only accounts for 50% of the area, with the remaining area to design green space and common areas for the whole building.
The construction scale of The Nine Tower project includes a 30-story tower, 3 basements, from floors 1 to 6 is a kiosk area for commercial centers and office services, supplying the district real estate market. Cau Giay 350 luxury apartments. In particular, the apartment is designed with an average area of 75m2 – 162m2 (2 – 3 bedrooms) equipped with high-class imported furniture.
Vinadic M&E is the construction unit of the M&E system for The Nine Tower project. The unit is still conducting and completing the construction progress as set out by the investor, specifically:
– Electromechanical construction 1 including construction and installation of electrical conduit, construction, and installation of water supply and drainage pipes for apartments and corridors (except for apartment lots): Currently, construction has been completed to the 30th floor, reaching 95% of the volume.
– Construction of M&E 1 including construction and installation of drainage pipes outside the apartment block: Currently, construction has been completed to the 18th floor, reaching 40% of the volume.
– Construction of M&E 2 including the construction of electric wire pulling – light electricity in the corridor and the apartment: Currently, construction has been completed to the 18th floor, reaching 40% of the volume.
– Construction of M&E 3 including construction and installation of electrical and water equipment: Currently, only 10% of the volume has been installed until the 24th floor.
Some interesting events at The Nine project:
– This work is the place to organize the contest of good workers of the entire construction industry in the North.
– The project was visited by Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung in March.
Update the M&E construction progress of The Nine project continuously at Vinadic M&E