Working place: Ha Tinh
- Salary negotiable: 13-15 million;
- Enjoy social insurance and health insurance benefits according to the company’s regulations.
- Graduated from the University of Electrical Engineering.
- Proficient in using Autocad, Word, and Excel.
- English: read and understand relevant documents
- Good healthy
- At least 1 year of site supervision experience
- Implement construction design (drawings, spreadsheets, construction methods…) according to the approved plan.
- Set up the norms of materials and equipment, request for allocation and order on schedule, accurately, limiting errors or redundancies.
- Implement construction, supervise and inspect and urge the acceptance of quality and workload on schedule and achieve the highest efficiency.
- Coordinate with the construction unit and related departments to complete the completion documents, take over, test operation and hand over the system on schedule.
- Implement company rules, and site regulations on working hours, labor safety, fire protection, site sanitation, and security…
- Management of DC, materials, and equipment are handed over for construction according to regulations.
- Monitor the progress of supplying materials and equipment to the construction site for timely reporting.
- Control the supply and distribution of supplies and equipment to avoid waste and loss.
Interested candidates, please send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Full name – Position applied for – Location you want to apply for].