Vinadic M&E recruits 01 technical managers (electrical and light electrical engineer) to work on the 2nd Floor, of the Vuon Dao building, 689 Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho, Hanoi.
- Gender: Male;
- Graduated from University with a major in electrical engineering, with priority given to schools: University of Science and Technology, University of Transport, University of Electricity.
- Proficient in using software for work: Autocad, Word, Excel, Knowledge of REVIT and BIM is preferred
- English: Communication and reading comprehension of relevant documents are preferred
- Good healthy
- Over 7 years of working experience. More than 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Management and communication.
- Careful, attentive, and detailed.
- Comply with company rules & policies.
- Completing the assigned tasks well and showing teamwork
- Salary negotiable: 25 – 27 million;
- To be rewarded according to the role of contribution when participating in bidding work, and to reward the project performance due to the proposed technical solutions that bring profits to the company.
- Enjoy social insurance and health insurance benefits according to the company’s regulations.
- In charge of technical input (Related to technical bidding) and technical output (Related to project implementation, T&C)
- Participating in checking design documents, and types of materials to meet the technical requirements of the Bidding Documents, Proposing optimal technical options for bidding.
- Presiding over the design review and the implementation of Shop drawings for projects, Technical control, and T&C in deployed projects
- The organization establishes and develops technical and quality control procedures. Completing the company’s set of technical and quality standards.
- Participating in technical meetings with customers and consulting during the bidding process and the project implementation process.
- In charge of quality control in deployed projects.
- Quality control, engineering of materials and equipment purchased for projects
- Support and coordinate with other departments to implement the company’s work well.
- Report the situation and work progress of the technical department to the Board of Directors.
Interested candidates, please send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Full name – Position applied for – Location you want to apply for].