- Salary negotiable: 8-10 million;
- To be rewarded according to the role of contribution when participating in bidding work, and to reward the project performance due to the proposed technical solutions that bring profits to the company.
- Enjoy social insurance and health insurance benefits according to the company’s regulations.
- Working in a dynamic, professional environment with many opportunities for advancement.
- Provide complete equipment to serve the job.
- Enjoy the welfare policies according to the company’s regulations.
Accounting experience from 2 years. Experience in the field of electromechanical is preferred;
- Check the documents required to import / export goods in accordance with regulations.
- Keep track of minimum stock quantity daily.
- Dispatch goods according to the accountant’s export slip and comply with the correct delivery process, ensuring that there are enough signatures of the deliverer and recipient on the release note.
- Conduct periodic inventory of all goods.
- Import existing reports.
- Organize and store goods in the warehouse.