- Salary negotiable: 8 -15 million;
- Enjoy social insurance and health insurance benefits according to the company’s regulations.
- Working in a dynamic, professional environment with many opportunities for advancement.
- Provide complete equipment to serve the job.
- Enjoy the welfare policies according to the company’s regulations.
Graduated from University in Labor Protection or 2nd class certificate of occupational safety training.
- List possible hazards at the construction site.
- Propose measures to prevent these dangers.
- Plan training and communication on occupational safety for managers, engineers, and workers.
- Make signs and slogans and install them in relevant, easily noticeable positions.
- Coordinate with the Administration Department to provide full tools and labor protection equipment for all workers at the construction site.
- Make a plan for daily and weekly OSH inspections.
- Fact-checking, reminders, warnings, and reports to management.
- Report on the occupational safety situation on a regular basis: day, week, and month.
- Propose remedial measures for occupational safety problems.