Skip to content
- Salary negotiable: 13-15 million;
- Working in a dynamic, professional environment with many opportunities for advancement.
- Provide complete equipment to serve the job.
- Enjoy social insurance, health insurance, and welfare policies according to the company’s regulations.
- The University of Engineering.
- Proficient in using Autocad, Word, and Excel.
- At least 1 year of site supervision experience
- Implement construction design (drawings, calculations, construction methods…) according to the approved plan.
- Set norms of materials and equipment request allocation and order on schedule, accurately without errors or redundancies.
- Implement construction, supervise and inspect and urge the acceptance of quality and workload on schedule and achieve the highest efficiency.
- Coordinate with the construction unit and related departments to complete the completion documents, take over, test operation and hand over the system on schedule.
- Implement company rules, and site regulations on working hours, labor safety, fire protection, site sanitation, and security…
- Management of DC, materials, and equipment are handed over for construction according to regulations.
- Monitor the progress of supplying materials and equipment to the construction site for timely reporting.
- Control the supply and distribution of supplies and equipment to avoid waste and loss.
- Interested candidates, please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [Full name – Position you want to apply for – Location you want to apply for].
- Or contact Ms. Ngọc – 036.609.8811