Vinadic M&E needs to recruit a Project Manager (PM) to work in Ha Long.
- Gender: Male;
- Graduated from University with a major in electricity, electronics, water supply, and drainage, construction system – University of Construction/ Polytechnic/Transport/Industry in the right major;
- Knowledge of engineering systems;
- Having experience as project PM from 200 billion;
- Good health, honesty, high responsibility, withstand work pressure;
- Proactive, able to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Salary negotiable: 25-30 million;
- Allowances away from home: From 20-30% of salary;
- Enjoy social insurance and health insurance benefits according to the company’s regulations.
- Planning, organizing, implementing, and monitoring construction progress;
- Plan and control the project implementation during the construction phase, ensuring the project is implemented on schedule, with the required quality, and within the allowable budget;
- Check all construction design documents of the project before submitting them to the Project Manager for approval. Ensure construction drawings meet technical, economic, and feasible requirements;
- Prognosis and have a plan to deal with difficulties and risks that may occur during the construction process;
- Manage, coordinate and motivate contractors and consultants to ensure work is carried out according to plan; Safety management, fire and explosion prevention during construction, environmental sanitation inside and around the construction site; Check the volume settlement payment documents made by the contractor.
- Support Construction Project Manager in coordination with relevant departments;
- Coordinating with specialized departments to participate in planning the overall project, developing construction plans in accordance with the approved overall schedule;
- Coordinate with relevant departments to solve problems during project construction; Coordinate with specialized departments to provide construction solutions and propose to develop advanced and effective products.
- Assign work and guide employees;
- Assign work and check the effectiveness of subordinates;
- Staff training and coaching;
- Educate and ensure employees understand and apply the group’s quality management processes.
Perform other duties as assigned by superiors.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email: email@example.com with the subject line [Full name – Position you want to apply for – Location you want to apply for].